An Alert For Rapture

AN ALERT FOR RAPTURE

I woke up this morning 26th July 2016 with this weight of being very scared. I have never being this scared all my life. Even though it was a dream, I am still very terrified. To cut the long series short. Last night I was walking along side with one of my mentees (a little teenage girl I am mentoring). She was leading me to the new house of one of my friends & partner in faith; Him & his wife I have not seen for sometime, due to some challenges. We were on our way when all of a sudden that little girl just disappeared, also two other little teenagers walking adjacent to us disappeared. I became startled and a little bit scared at that point. The more I try to understand what happened, the more the answer kept popping up in my heart. I knew RAPTURE has taken place, even though in my heart I was still struggling to accept it. Because to my own understanding I see no reason why I should not be raptured. 

It became more and more difficult for me to understand, because no matter what I think, it has already happened and behold I was left behind. I became so frightened. I ran into a house near by. I was there when some of my sons came looking for me, to explain to them what is happening around the whole area where we are. As I was sitting down inside the house (a part way like a ware house), I kept shouting with so much fear "SO THIS IS RAPTURE". With this same mood, any of my son who came in, tears will roll out of my eyes. The pain in my heart kept increasing, the more they came looking for me. Then I decided to call some people I trust and respect in the faith to know if they were taken up, to my greatest surprise any one I call will pick up. I became doubled scared to know this people were still around after RAPTURE. 

This continued until one of my sons I respect so much, who is also a Minister of the Gospel like me, stepped into the place, where we were. I discovered he was not confused like most of my brethren who first came looking for me. Him self was very much aware of what happened. As he was coming closer to me, he was feeling exactly the same way I was feeling. I looked at him and saw right into his heart, a digital number like a rating scale. The number I saw in his heart was "99.9". I could not stop starring at him. When he came closer to me, he said "PAPA, WHEN YOU SAID IT IN ONE OF YOUR MESSAGES THAT 99.99% READINESS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE HEAVEN, IT WAS LIKE A JOKE. I CANT IMAGINE IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME." Immediately my fear tripled. I decided to look down my heart to see if there is any number scale in mine and behold I saw "99.8", and also i saw the exact time it dropped. When I discovered that the time it dropped was that period I was on my way going to my friend's house, I felt like killing my self. The truth was that, as I was walking down that road I was struggling with an immediate thought of lust in my heart, little did I know that i was at THE END of time. At this point I woke up. 

Please my brethren, it is good to know that the Lord is bringing to our consciousness again that 99.99% readiness is not good enough for His 2nd coming. We are no more in the LAST DAYS rather we are in the LAST MOMENT OF THE LAST DAYS. 

Please I beg you, don't be carried away or distracted. 
Shalom!

From the desk of:
#ChiefExceller
#DEW
#TEWFT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Church Collapsed 30 Minutes After Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom Arrived

WHEN THE WINE IS FINISHED PART 2

Heaven As Written By A 17 Year Old Boy